[Hamara-announce] Scheduled upgrade | Bugzilla

Anant anant at hamaralinux.org
Mon Oct 5 07:34:42 BST 2015

Dear Hamara Users,

This is to inform you about a scheduled upgrade of our bugzilla server.

The details of the activity are given below for your reference

·         Upgrade Date:  6th October 2015

·         Upgrade Window: 0030 hrs to 0050 hrs (IST)

·         Downtime : 20 Minutes

·         Effect of upgrade: Bugzilla will be updated with some new
extensions and security updates. There will be a possibility that we
need to rollback this upgrade, Since it is not a smooth upgrade due to
the testopia plugin integration with our current bugzilla server.

I would request you all to check the new bugzilla after this upgrade and
let me know for any issues, So we can plan accordingly.

With Best Regards,
Anant Saraswat